Friday 25 May 2012

Candygram for blogger.



Right first off shout out to my friends who I am owing massive thanks to! Sandra Zasada, the next top UK radio DJ for the recomendation and the help in getting my blog out there and to Katie Trevor (check her out on fb she's KayT a very talented musical maestro!)
Onwards to my next piece Candy colours, I might do a series of these because it's summer weather and candy colours look superb with glowing summer skin :) so while I write you this I will think up another set of candy colours to pop on here tomorrow, I'm thinking sorbet?
For now we have sugary green and pink grapefruit pink :D styled on those from the bourjois adverts :)
it's easy as pie this one, you'll need Gr5 and P6 from the 120 palette coded for on this blog. I don't think I've mentioned it before, you people looking for the palette, it's on light in the box by a company called "Manly" which is funny isn't it? about £20 with p&p.

Anyway I digress, simple method, firstly to just the lid apply Gr5 and layer it up to a bright green, then in an arc over that use P6 like in the pictures to halo the green. Then just wash your face with a swish of bronzer and layer on some mascara and you're done :D simple
Simple, summery, sweet
tada!

2 comments: