Monday 10 June 2013

2nd Doctor... bloody tartan...

Right tartan... not the nicest of materials to try and recreate as makeup, might have a good practice before I reattempt it ever. OK, so onwards to the second doctor on our journey through space and timelords!
Doctor number 2
Patrick Troughton
OK, fetch yourself: a dark brown eyeliner (I used one by sleek, "molasses" I will vlog about why you must not buy this product later), a cream coloured eyeliner, gold glitter eyeliner, mid brown matte eyeshadow, dark brown eyeshadow (doesn't matter if this is matte, but it looks better if you keep them both matte), your favorite mascara and a matte brown/nude lipstick.

This Dr Who also was in black and white, hence the picture being in greyscale, I'm not trying to be artsy-fartsy honest! OK, here's how you do this;
First off apply the mid brown eyeshadow all over your eyelid, not past the socket, then in the crease apply the dark brown and blend that up! Next you want to line under your lower lashline with the brown eyeliner. To do the tartan get hold of your creamy eyeliner and draw 3-5 vertical lines above and below the lashlines and do the same with vertical lines intersecting the horizontal lines. Go over a few lines or areas with the gold glitter liner to make them pop. Now apply your mascara as you do. Apply your lipstick and voila!
Yeah, I will practice my tartan and when I am satisfied I will do a tutorial on a look using tartan, until then I apologise for the terrible tartan I have offred you today :/
Lots of love my darlings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment