Sunday 9 June 2013

I am back my darlings!

After a long absence that has seen all kinds of crazy happen to me :) I'm kicking off my return with a few Dr Who looks, spliced with some date styles and a few hints and tips pages while I am at it! There are som many sorrys I want to say to you but I have not enough space, so without further ado I will crack on with
DR NUMBER 1
William Hartnell
 Figured I'd go authentic, and put this out in black and white, it doesn't change the eyeshadow colour at all becauuse I used black and white eyeshadow anyway :)
Righto, this is what you're going to want to grab, a white shadow, a silver eyeshadow, a grey eyeshadow and a black eyeshadow, a black eyeliner and your best loved mascara. It doesn't matter about pearlescent  shades, or if they're matte, I used shimmer, so depends how much like mine you want this to be.

First things first, coat your lid in the grey eyeshadow and just above the socket, blend this out with a blending brush if you have one or your fingers, smudging it so it fades. then grab your silver and sweep that in your crease and the inner corner to about halfway into your lid. Then take the black, and outline the edges of the grey eyeshadow, in a thin line, and a thrid of the way into the crease of your eye, blend it in well. Sweep a small amount of white on the inner corner of your eye. Now line, trail a line of black about half way over your upper lash line, and fill it so it's a cat eye flick.
An optional extra is make the black liner glittery! GLITTER WOOOO!!

So yeah... there you have it, in colour, the first doctor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment